i of the mourning

Friday, April 22, 2005

from jimmy

Greetings and Salutations
...a letter from Jimmy Chamberlin (The Jimmy Chamberlin Complex)

Hello everyone! It's been a while so here's what's going on! We just returned from our West Coast Tour and things were great. We had some truly great moments. Corgan on guitar in LA! My friend Ludwig on violin! It was so fun! Thanks to everyone who came out. You were amazing! I'm enjoying myself so much. I really like the vibe. Small rooms, late shows, crappy hotels, setting my own stuff up,(I really am!), lousy monitors, the whole package! It's been a while since I've done a club tour and I must say it was so nice to be so close to everyone at the shows. The music takes on so many different meanings for me when I can get out and talk to people before the show. It gives me a beautiful conduit from music to person. The energy from everyone really translates and moves the tunes around. It's cool to not live in a protected shell that consists of Four Seasons Hotels, security guards,limos and cold arenas. It's so much nicer to be in the real world where real things happen. It brings the music closer to my heart. As you probably already know, we are about to head east for the remainder of the tour. We are playing some of the same venues that The Pumpkins played on their early tours,( St. Andrews, Trees, etc.). It really gives me a deeper appreciation for everything I have in my life,( and makes me cringe a bit!) But seriously, come out and see The Complex! It's smoking hot! Come and say hi before of after the show............ Maybe we can grab a bite to eat! See you in America! All my Love, JC
:: posted by ian_casanas, 3:20 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment